Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Clothing Boards

I will admit it! I belong to several of these boards and they are for the totally sick. Obsessing about kids clothes and when the next sale will be. Seriously people get a life! The worst by far if Gymbofriends. Some of these seriously need to step back from the screen and take a look at what they have been reduced to. No one, and repeat no one but you gives a flying fig about what your kid is wearing.
Now that being said I also admit that I obsess over what my kids wear. There is something to be said for fist impressions. I hate dirty children...except when they are playing outside of course! Hey, I'm no Kate the great! I like my kids to go out looking neat, coordinated, and most of all clean. I have a friend whose DD puts on some of the nastiest outfits and sometimes has the greasiest hair. Tyrolean Lure jeans with a Freshly Picked top-yuck! What is that about? This is the same child that picks on my DD for wearing heels and dresses and skirts. What can I say? Oldest DD likes to "pop"! She is a performer and loves attention and most of all won't go out of the house unless she matches...thank GOD! As a former teacher I have to say you do notice those things. Sad but true.
I find the more time I spend on the boards the more money I spend. My friends like that I have inside scoop about sales, couponing deals, and ways to get things free or really cheap yet barely get on the computer most days. How do you live your life without being on the internet? Some days I wish that were me. I am a slave to this stupid thing and long to be free. But there is crap to explore, deals to be had, and money to be made!
Plus who else could come on here and ramble incesently about stupid shit for the entertainment of others?

0 comments: