Wednesday, July 8, 2009

He's fallen and can't get up!

The King of Pop I mean. Truly I keep thinking about the demise of Michael Jackson and Ihave very mixed feelings. Was he an extraordinary artist with massive talent? Hell yes he was. Was he a complete freakin wack job with major issues? Hell yes he was.
Was there a chance that he could grow up normally? I doubt it. I mean he was a media darling early one when Joe wasn't beating the hell out of him. Of course he was perfectionist. I'm sure Daddy dearest took care of that need for him. It was his need to be with young boys that scared me the most. Seriously Michael? Did you not see that sharing a bed with a young boy, no matter how innocent your intentions, is just plain sick. Did you see the bedroom on the Matt Lauer interview? Small to say the least. All the better to catch little boys in I'm sure. I think he truly was trying to relive his childhood by surrounding himself with children and toys. The pale face thing? Well I might be persuaded to believe he had a skin disorder that prompted the lightening of all of it....but the plastic surgery...freakish at best. Honestly, why fuck your face up that bad? Was it an attempt to become "white"? I mean he bought sperm to get Debbie Rowe pregnant in order to have light skinned, fair haired children? Are we to believe that he fathered them? It's public knowledge he didn't. I'm sure he was a great dad if you need a full time playmate. Food and physical care was probably best left to the nanny.
Now as for all of the die-hard fans that have now come out of the woodwork...whatever. I liked him back in the day but today? I'm sure he was still a great performer but he was 50. A 50 year old freak! Probably a total perv as well. Save all the candles and accolades for people who actually did something to help the world. All of his time and effort went into stupid Neverland. He was no Oprah that's for sure.
Now he is gone and we will never know if his comeback was noteworthy. Sadly he has gone the way of Elvis and so many others who let fame steal their lives. I am tempted to download a whole bunch of songs onto my Ipod today. His music was great but let's be real people. If he were anyone else he would have been stoned in the streets for the shit he pulled. As a person he sucked. Dangling a baby off a balcony? I rest my case.

0 comments: