Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bed Bath and Beyond....

Okay the funny thing about blogging is that I tend to compose the BEST blogs in my head as I lay down at night. Hence I have not kept up my pledge to post daily!.
Bedtime is a nightmare for me. Most people lay down at night with the hopes of :
A. Sleeping through the night
B. Sleeping for more than 4 hours in a stretch
c. Sleeping without being kicked and rolled on
D. Sleeping in general
I don't get those high hopes. I know that within a few hours Tristan will want to nurse. Yeah, yeah he is too old to need this in the night but the fight.....just the thought makes me want to go back to bed. Then in comes Jeffrey and Delaney. I used to think a King was large bed.....
Move a child, push a child, shove a child-rah rah rah. It's like a bad HS cheer! I have come to realize that sleep is totally overrated. I have yet to sleep through the night since about Jan 1995 when I began multiple trips to the bathroom to pee when I was pregnant with Casey. Sad but true. I don't hold much hope for it getting better anytime soon as I approach the days of a driving teen and middle age! At least it bothers me less and I look forward to the joy of Facebook games and a good cup of coffee from my Kuerig!

0 comments: