Saturday, January 9, 2010

Murder, sheep,fish,cook, breed, oh my!

The person who invented Facebook is evil. The person who invented Zynga games is just, well, a terrorist! Seriously! What better way to cripple the American population than to get them hooked on FB and all the stupid games! I STRESS! Animals need to be fed, crops need to be harvested, there are bad guys to kill and looting to be done, the fish might die, will my sloth breed okay, and is there enough food cooking to feed the guests because I need a bigger diner!!!!
Yes folks at some point I will have to abandon one or more of these games but the stress of leaving something undone makes me nuts! I visit my son's farm and then feel the need to login as him to take care of the crops he doesn't want to bother with. I train their animals for them too! Where does it stop? Sitting on the computer for hours everyday is just insane.
I challenge the population of the USA to go computer free for just 1 weekend. Could you do it? Walk away? NO CHEATING by using your phone either. I don't think most could do it and I think the drug, alcohol, and tobacco companies would profit as most would turn to some other sort of vice to get them through!
Really the best way to attack America would be to disable the internet. No need to kill us...we would ice each other in an attempt to recreate Mafia Wars!

0 comments: