Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm a fan of being a fan of being a fan of.....

So being a fan of stuff is all the rage on facebook. It seems that you can be a fan of almost anything and I find myself wondering just how you get to create a thing to be a fan of? I recently became a fan of "yelling at the car in front of me" since I do that a lot. Some of them are so ridiculous and make no sense. After drinking out of a styrofoam cup I rip it to shreds? Why would you even like that? Or girls can communicate with each other using just their eyes. Really? I can communicate with almost anyone using just one finger. Does that count? No, I guess not. Here are the things that I think there need to be fan lists for:
1. Having fat fugly neighbors
2. eating left overs b/c I am too lazy to cook
3. hiding from your family on facebook
4. hiding in the bathroom on the phone so your kids cant bother you
5.wondering how to spend your spouse's insurance money if he were to accidentally fall off a cliff
6. why did I have kids anyway
7. why the hell do people even become fans of shit on facebook
8. wanting to smack the hell of your mouthy teenager
9. having to take a test before being able to breed more of your kind
and my favorite...
10. I don't give a shit how you did it when you grew up I do it my way now bitch-who gonna check me boo?

0 comments: